(12″ dutch oven, 18-22 coals on lid, 8 coals under the oven)
- 1/2 lb green beans, cleaned
- 6 strips of bacon, each strip cut in half
- Clean the green beans by breaking off a small bit of the stem end
- Take 6-8 green beans for each bundle and wrap a 1/2 strip of bacon around the middle. Lay carefully in the bottom of dutch oven.
- Replace the lid on oven. Cook for about 15 minutes. Turn each bundle over carefully to cook the other side of bacon wrapper. cook for another 10 minutes.
- Cook for about 20-25 minutes total at 400 degrees.
- When the bacon is done, the beans are cooked too!