(10″ deep dutch oven, 375″ oven, 1 ring and 3 additional coals on lid, 1 loose ring of coals under the oven)
- 1 tube of buttermilk rolls (12 oz or 10 biscuits)
- 1 cup of cheese
- 1 cup of cubed up ham or crumbled bacon (or both)
- 5 eggs
- 1 cup milk
- Light the coals so they are ready when you have the dish put together.
- Grease the dutch oven with pan spray or butter, or use a parchment liner.
- Cut each biscuit in fourths and put to side.
- Beat the eggs gently til scrambled. Mix in milk, then cheese and biscuit pieces. Gently stir and pour into the dutch oven.
- Set up the coals for baking. Put the oven onto the loose ring of coals. Top with coals on the lid.
- Cook for about 20-25 minutes til the eggs are all set and the biscuits are done.