A Girl Scout Favorite!
- 1 (8 oz) pkg. cream cheese
- 1 cup milk
- 1 pkg instant vanilla pudding
- 8 ice cream cones
- 2 cans (8 1/2 oz) crushed pineapple, drained
- Maraschino cherries for garnish
- Soften cream cheese to room temperature. Gradually blend cheese with 1/4 cup milk. Add remaining milk, drained pineapple and pudding mix. Beat for one minute to combine well.
- Keep as cool as possible (put in fridge or cooler). Let stand for 5 minutes. Spoon into ice cream cones and enjoy. Put a cherry on top!