12″ Dutch oven: 32 coals to make 350 degrees, 1 ring and 3 coals for lid, 1 loose ring under oven
- 1 1/4 cups uncooked, dry rice
- 1 good size head of broccoli, cut up small, makes about 3 cups
- 1 package dry onion soup
- 1 15 oz can chicken broth (2 cups)
- 3 cups cooked chicken (or any cooked meat) cut up small
- pepper to taste
- 1 cup shredded cheese
- Light up the coals.
- Pour the dry rice into the bottom of the 12 inch oven.
- Top with cut up broccoli, then onion soup. then layer on the chicken/meat. Pour the broth over the ingredients. Sprinkle with black pepper.
- Bake for 30 minutes and the rice should be cooked.
- Remove from heat. Sprinkle the cheese onto the top.
- Replace the lid for about 5-7 minutes so that the cheese can melt, serve and enjoy!